Staff in the Department researches on and teaches drama from all parts of the world, considering that drama remains the most popular genre of literature due to its versatile manifestations, rendition avenues, and immediacy of experience. Students are exposed to dramatic tradiations from different parts of the world and across different historical epochs.
- CLT 202: Kenyan Drama and Poetry
- CLT 315: European Drama
- CLT 401: African Drama and Poetry
- CLT 408: Southern African Literature
- CLT 412: West African Literature
- Media Practitioners
- Publishing and Book Industry